Registering for Lessons for the first time?
What to expect when registering:
- You will be asked for payment info- This information will be used to charge a deposit of $30 today
- If you select “Yes” for Auto-Pay your $30 will be applied to your first lesson
- If you select “No” for Auto-Pay your $30 will be applied to your registration fee
What to expect after registering:
- You will receive a confirmation email
- A staff member will be in touch with you to discuss calendar availability and to create your schedule
- Lessons are billed one calendar month at a time
- For Auto-Pay Students– You will not be charged for your first month until you have confirmed your lesson schedule
- For Non Auto-Pay Students– You will be asked to make your first payment at the time of confirming your lesson schedule; or when you arrive for your first lesson.
You may request a trial lesson during your calendar set up call. A trial lesson is the same cost as one lesson ($30). For this option-
- We will still set up your desired schedule to hold your place, should you decide to go forward
- Your initial $30 payment will be applied to the trial lesson
- You will have 5 days to notify us that you wish to proceed with your lesson calendar. If we do not hear from you at the end of the 5 days we will cancel your lesson calendar and you will not be charged any further